19 October 2007

How time flies


It's hard to believe that our little girl was born three months ago. This first picture was taken when she was one week old. She look so tiny now in that picture. Seven and a half pounds and 19 inches long.

The second picture was taken when Sydney was a month old. Already you can see that she looks older in the second picture. She had gained at least a pound and maybe half an inch.

And here she is at two months. Her face has filled out more. For her two month appointment, she weighed 11 lbs, 14 oz and was 21 inches long. She had also started to out grow some of her newborn clothing...which was a sad day for Mama...I loved some of those clothes.


And on the right is the picture I took yesterday, three months after she was born. She really no longer looks like an newborn, but is an infant. She can roll over and laugh...when she wants to...and is starting to be a lot more interactive and reactive to what is going on around her. She gets the biggest smiles when she sees her Mama or Papa and those smiles can totally make your day if you are the recipient of one. She is such an important part of my day, even more than just the fact that she is still totally dependent on me to live. I can barely remember what life was like before she was born.

2 comments:

Olympus said...

I really liked this post:)

Unknown said...

Oh yeah, time flies! Dawna is still my baby even though she can feed herself, walk, run, and almost talk. I'm afraid I'm going to call her baby Dawna her whole life and she will resent it as I resented my mother calling me baby forever... at least now I understand my mom a bit better, though.