22 May 2008

Happenings: Past, Present and Future

  • Charles was offered and accepted a job working for Provo City. He will be starting on June 2nd and will work four tens and have three day weekends every week. We can't wait.
  • Sydney just stood on her own (without any support) for ten to fifteen seconds. However, we're pretty sure it was because she was distracted...she won't support herself on her own if you try to make her.
  • Sydney and I (well, just me really) have tickets to fly out to Nebraska for a week when Trevor comes home from Denmark in a month and a half.
  • We have a series of visitors coming during the month of June. My dad and Talia will be coming for a Duran family reunion (that probably should be in Spanish, but I'm feeling lazy) and will be here for about a week. Then, after that, Chelsea will be coming for two weeks to attend SOAR and will fly back home with me as I head to Nebraska.

No comments: