12 December 2008

Friday Fill-in...a little early

Sorry about the lack of posting...I'm fighting a pretty nasty cough and just don't have the energy to chase Sydney and type. But she's in bed and I can do this.

1. Friends are always welcome here...just give me some warning so I can clean.

2. As for our health; it's pretty good. (although I sound AWFUL when I cough!)

3. I'm ready for Christmas to be here...I'm not good at waiting to give presents

4. Vanilla is one of my favorite smells.

5. The oldest ornament I have is the one from my first Christmas.

6. Take some eggs, milk, nutmeg, and cream; mix it all together and you have eggnog...almost.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to resting, tomorrow my plans include resting and Sunday, I want to be able to sing!

No comments: