13 February 2009

Friday Fill-in

We haven't done much that is blog worthy recently. Hopefully this weekend will fix that.

1. It seems like I've been a slacker on this front.

2. Shut the lights off when you're done, please?

3. If I thought you got to try the food, I'd want to be in the audience of Iron Chef!

4. The Phantom of the Opera is what I think of most when I think of you.

5. To me, Valentine's Day means pizza and Secondhand Lions (a tradition Charles and I have had since before we even were dating).

6. My family gives me strength.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing the Draper temple and then later, sushi and a movie with Charles, tomorrow my plans include our traditional Valentine's activities: pizza, jello and Secondhand Lions and Sunday, I want to hopefully see baby Nora!

1 comment:

R A C H A E L said...

I found for blog...again! I need to add a link on mine...

Are you and your adorable family coming to the reunion this summer?

If you ever need a place to stay when you are driving to Kansas, let us know!

Rachael (charles cousin!)