20 August 2010

Before Charles starts school this year, we decided to take a trip to the zoo with my mom and my sister, Chelsea.  We had a lot of fun seeing the animals and spending time together.

Picture11118

Picture11121

We got to ride the train this time and Sydney was thrilled.

Picture11122

Picture11129

Petting yard at the zoo.

Picture11146

Sun bear taking a nap.

Picture11161

These bears were not happy with each other.  It was quite interesting to see.

Picture11174

I'm sad this picture was blurry, but there was a really cute baby gorilla in the gorilla house.  We enjoyed watching him interact with the other gorillas.

Picture11186

Picture11192

Picture11200

This little girl was also really cute.  A new baby tiger...so new, they hadn't even named her yet.

1 comment:

sunnysnows said...

That baby tiger is one of the cutest things I have seen. We haven't had baby tigers at our zoos here in forever. I saw a baby monkey this year...