17 April 2011

The Things Kids Pick Up

It is always amazing the things Sydney picks up. She is only 3 1/2 and this week in primary she is supposed to give a talk. She loves giving talks and once in Kansas she decided to bear he testimony in sacrament meeting. Valerie was working with her on her talk and was asking her some questions.

Here are her questions and Sydney's answers.

1. What do you think about when you think about Jesus?
A. I love him. And when I think about Jesus, I, when I was born I used to live with him. When I was born I used to love him. I think about Jesus when I am sleeping. And I think about Him when I am dreaming.

2. What do you think Jesus thinks about you?
A. I think he loves me so much. When I used to be born, I used to go and walk with Him. When Heavenly Father sings my name and I love to see Jesus in the Temple.

3. Do you know what the word Atonement means?
A. Atonement means when you do bad things and you didn't mean to, Jesus atones for our sins. (Ok so that is not a good definition of sin, but since she can't sin yet I feel it is close enough)

4. Why did he atone for our sins?
A. Because he loves us so much.

5. Why else?
A. And I do something right. And I do something that Jesus tells me to do. And, like, I make my bed. Making your bed means putting your blankets on right, not throwing them on.

6. What does obedience mean?
A. Obedience means that you need to do the right things, when Nephi does something right, and when you do something that you want to do when your mother says so, and you do something right that you want to do.

7. What is a law?
A. A law is something you study. (This answer may have something to do with Papa being in Law School for the last two years.)

1 comment:

sunnysnows said...

SO CUTE :) What a smartie!