09 June 2008

Duran Family Reunion

DSCF4404

This past weekend was my Dad's family reunion up at my Aunt Becky's house in Provo Canyon. We had a lot of fun spending time with family and especially getting to see my Dad and Talia.

collage

This first collage is from the first day of the reunion, when Raquel set up an obstacle course for the kids to run and we spent time playing games and doing scavenger hunts.

collage1

The second collage is pictures from the hike up to Timpanogos Caves on Saturday. I'd have more pictures of people, but we all got separated on the hike up and Charles and I kept trading off carrying the baby.

collage2

This last set is from inside the caves. Charles and I ended up going in a tour before everyone else, so the only other people we knew in our tour was Yolanda's family.

No comments: