26 June 2008

Slacking

DSCF4202

Sorry about the lag in blogging. I've been busy getting us all used to Charles' new work schedule and getting stuff ready for Chelsea to come out here and now getting ready to visit my family in Nebraska for a week. I can't believe that Trevor comes home one week from today! So, right now I'm cleaning and making sure that Charles will have enough to eat and do while he is still here (he can't use time off until he has worked with Provo for six months) all alone over the Fourth of July and I'll spend my whole trip praying that he doesn't blow himself up.

There are a few updates below this, as well as one way down the page, if you are interested.

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

Seriously... Charles and all his guns... geez... The first time I left Jon home alone was for Becca's wedding... the first night I called, he had been at the ER because Mike broke his foot while they were at the skate park... the second night I called, our upstairs neighbor had backed into the support beam in our carport... bad things happen when women leave town...
-deeb

Charles said...

I have never blown myself up. Nor will I ever blow my self up. Most pyromaniacs don't have as much experience with explosives as I do!!!!!!!!!!

sunnysnows said...

Cute picture of Sydney! and I'm so excited Elder Duran is nearly home; Mom can hardly wait for Patrick to get home in December, lol. Have a good trip!