26 March 2009

Complaining.


I have a bone to pick with you, Wyoming. Why, oh why, did it have to snow THIS weekend? I guess that is a complaint for Mother Nature, but still. Why did you have to have blowing snow and icy conditions which cause Interstate 80 to be closed from Rock Springs to Rawlins? Which means that instead of almost to Cheyenne, we are now languishing in a La Quinta with a 20-month old. And, instead of making it to Bellevue late tonight, we will probably still be here, in Rock Springs, trying to get that same toddler to sleep in a hotel. And miss the Admitted Students day at UNL. So, I would be really appreciative if you could just open up your interstates and stop snowing and just let us get out of here. And, it would be nice if you stopped the snow until we made it safely back to Utah. Just saying.

2 comments:

sunnysnows said...

Good luck! :(

Unknown said...

Yeah... and why DIDN'T it snow in Tahoe so I could have had some powder to land on and not the ICE that bruised my tail bone?!? The weather was all whacked out this weekend... seriously... I am totally with you on the complaining.