01 April 2009

Good Things From the Trip (In no particular order)

1. No one was injured.

2. UNL Visit I. It is incredibly fun to be recruited. Only one other time have a seen such a strong sales pitch.

3. UNL Vists II. It turns out we may be eligible for resident tuition or the Midwest Exchange program; either of which would substantially decrease tuition costs.

4. Creighton Visit I. We thought we were going to talk about problems they were having processing my application, turns out I was not listed as an applicant because I was accepted and I just haven't received the letter yet. So far 2/3.

5. Creighton Visit II. It is incredibly fun to be recruited. Only one other time have a seen such a strong sales pitch.

6. Getting to see the family.

7. Allowing the family to babysit Sydney for an entire day (longest she has been without both of us).

8. Going back to the Temple as a family. (Outside of course. Sydney doesn't have her recommend yet.)

9. Spending almost a week with very little concern about BYU classes, work or my calling.

10. The immense satisfaction of getting to sleep in your own bed again after a week in smaller bed.

No comments: