08 November 2009

The face behind the lens

One of the good/bad things about NaBloPoMo is that it makes me be creative in what I'm going to post. It's easy to just put up cute pictures of Sydney and recount what we were doing at that moment. But, it gets boring doing that every day. So, since Charles keeps telling me that I never put pictures of myself up, I thought I would rectify that.

Picture 2052
This is how I prefer to look at a camera, through the viewfinder.

DSC_0030

Picture 3236
And, usually, I just look dorky, because I CONSTANTLY close my eyes in pictures so I overcompensate and then look like these pictures.

Picture 3233

Picture 3231

Picture 3220
And, occasionally, Charles gets a decent picture of me. These last ones were from my birthday back in July. Charles took me out for lunch at Los Hermanos. It was delicious.

1 comment:

sunnysnows said...

You're so gorgeous!

and Yay Los Hermanos!