12 December 2009

Budding Artist

Picture5492

Sydney enjoys coloring. She colors about once a day, at least. Today, she drew some lovely pictures.

Picture5495

She did this one first. Note the use of colors and the upside down happy face halfway up the page.

Picture5490

This is one of my favorites. Not sure what it is? Let me explain a little.

Sydney's Family Portrait

Notice the eyebrows on a few of them? She's obsessed with eyebrows recently. Don't ask me why.

Picture5493

And here she is coloring on her fingernails. Good thing we use washable markers. Although, she had marker smudges on her face when my visiting teachers came over today. They looked like bruises. Go me.

1 comment:

Phairforce said...

She's started to draw faces already! Valerie she's growing up so fast! Miss you guys TONS.