11 December 2009

Ward Christmas Party

Picture5483

I was asked to sing "O Holy Night." Charles insists we don't have enough pictures of me, so he made sure to take some of me singing.

Picture5486

Sydney didn't want anything to do with Santa...until she saw that Santa was giving out candy. Then, she marched right up to him and got her candy cane, thanked him and went to walk away. We had to beg her to stand by him to get a picture of their faces.

Picture5488

And we were very excited that my mom and Talia came up for the two hours to hear me sing. I should have taken a picture of them there, but I forgot. Oh well.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Your singing was beautiful. Glad you got the Santa pictures..wish I had stopped talking and gone to see it for myself.

Phairforce said...

I really like that shirt on you! Seriously, you look smokin' hot, whoo!

Charles said...

At first I though Jaimie had just called my wife smoking hott, in which case we would have a problem, but then I realized it was Karen.