04 January 2009

Mishmash

So Trevor and Julie stopped by tonight to bring us the things my family sent out for us with him. With it was new cell phones (yay! Mine was getting really old.) and some new shoes and clothes for Sydney. She loved them. Especially the skirt my parents sent her...she wanted to wear it OVER her pajamas. Not only that, but it was too big, so she would hike it up over her belly to keep it up. And get affronted if anyone pulled it down under her belly. It was really cute, I'll have to take some pictures tomorrow.

Oh, and Mom, the fudge was AWESOME!! Perfect after the rough day at church we had. (It looks like we'll be skipping out on choir this year until Sydney can handle not getting a nap before church.)

1 comment:

Mike and Sarah Orme said...

This is very stalkerish but I found your blog. I hope its ok if I add you. Your blog is completely pro with videos and everything. Good job. Mine is not as cool.