14 November 2010

Girl Time

DSC_7063

I expect to be spending a lot of one on one time with Sydney soon.  Deer season started on Saturday and Charles spent a few hours out hunting.  Add to that his regularly busy schedule and the upcoming finals and it all adds up to a lot of time when Charles is away.  Not that we weren't expecting this when we decided on Law School, but it does make me wish we had a second car, some times.

Here, we made pizza for dinner.  Sydney was so excited to help make the pizza, she knocked the container of olives on the floor.  Thank heavens for Swiffer Wet Jet.

2 comments:

Charles said...

Now I feel like an absentee father. But, I understand everything but the one evening so far that I have been hunting, I have been at school, work, or church.

ashley wright said...

Such a great picture of cute Sydney! WE just love her and Paisley always talks about her :) She needs to come play dress up again !