18 November 2010

Whistle While You Work

DSC_7073

Sydney loves to help clean.  The second I start sweeping, or doing dishes, or pull out the vacuum she wants to be doing it with me.

DSC_7074

And, while I usually have to redo the work later to make sure that it's actually clean, it's totally worth it.  Today, while she was mopping, she was telling me all about it and you could just hear in her voice how proud she was to be helping.

DSC_7080

Besides, this kid woke up at 6:30...almost an hour earlier than usual.  I run out of things to entertain her after a while.  And, it's good for her to learn how to work.

DSC_7085

And the songs she makes up are just adorable.  If I hadn't been mopping, I would have tried to record her song she sang as she bounced on the couch waiting for me to turn on the vacuum for her.  

No comments: