19 November 2010

*Sigh*

So, I ought to be planning our Thanksgiving dinner.  You know, figuring out what I need and if I need my mom to make some of the food, or if I think I can handle it all.  At the same time, I'm listening to Sydney do everything in her room but NOT take a nap.  She did this yesterday and just as I was getting ready to give up and tell her to get up, she fell asleep.  Sadly, I don't think that's happening today. It makes me sad that she's getting old enough to not take naps every day. 

 So, instead, enjoy some pictures of Sydney helping make cookies yesterday while I instead pick up food to make some Thanksgiving meals in advance...and maybe some of the food for Charles' birthday party next week as well.

*Never mind...she fell asleep just before I went in to go get her...AGAIN*
Not that I mind, it's just a little frustrating. 

DSC_7089

DSC_7098

DSC_7110


3 comments:

Debbie said...

I see a bit of you Valerie, in the second picture.

sunnysnows said...

but can her tongue get it all? ;)

Greg and Elisha Reese said...

Those looks like really good cookies, I wouldn't want to take a nap either:) If those are cranberry cookies with white chocolate I NEED the recipe!